de airedale als filosoof

Spelletjes etc.
Plaats reactie
fred
Puppy

de airedale als filosoof

Bericht door fred »

Hallo allemaal,
Ik heb het vanmorgen reeds verstuurd, maar ik vind het niet meer terug, er is iets mis gegaan en daarom zal ik het nogmaals versturen. Ik vond dit artikeltje een paar jaar geleden op internet. Errug grappig, en errug herkenbaar. Enjoy!

Airedale Terrier Information & Referral Resource

Search AiredaleTerriers.org
Powered by FreeFind Home Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Airedale Philosophy
What "Sit" Means to an Airedale
By Fran Peck

When I worked Shepherds, you tell them to sit, they sit because you told them to.
With Airedales, they rationalize and philosophize everything.

"You want me to sit? Why? Is it necessary that I sit now (temporal analysis)? What is it about my sitting that pleases you (psychological analysis)? Do I have to sit in that space (spatial analysis). I don't think it looks nearly as good a place as this one over here (landscape analysis). Besides, I really would prefer to stand or down. Sitting, hmmmm. Yes, well, let's discuss the intrinsic value of the sit. To sit or not to sit, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of sitting...that is, is it better to sit and not get corrected (or get a treat) than to not sit and get corrected (or not get a treat). Besides I cannot live by sit alone. However, if we analyze this on the basis of Kant's universal principle: 'an action can be called right if it can coexist with everyone's freedom in accordance with a universal law...' I would have to say that sitting probably can't coexist with *everyone's* freedom. It certainly is a violation of my Airedale freedom. What are you, a specist? By the way, I forgot the command. Would you repeat it again, please?"

Anyway, you get the drift...

Fran

Copyright 2002 by Frances Peck
Article printed with permission of the author.
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission of the author is prohibited.
Esther
Beheerder
Mijn hond heet: Benthor*, Iarik*, Mukkie* en Nirko

Bericht door Esther »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Afbeelding
Marieta
Erelid
Erelid

Bericht door Marieta »

:airelaughing:
Kiz Marieta
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/sallyairedale/forum%20psp/airedaleforum/banner.jpg[/img]
Tineke

Bericht door Tineke »

Volgens mij gebeurt dit bij Sheila. Kyra luistert vrij snel. Maar Sheila staat je echt aan te kijken, zo van zal ik het doen of niet.

En als bijna je geduld opraakt, dan volgt zij het commando op. Tenzij ik een brokje pakt, dan luistert zij wel gelijk.

Maar ja als ik dat bij ieder commando moet blijven doen, dan is zo tonnetje rond. :lol:
Plaats reactie